Lab.gruppen D200:4L Power Amplifier - Two Available
There are two of these available.
20,000 Watt Amplifier with 4 Flexible Output Channels, LAKE Digital Signal Processing and Digital Audio Networking for Installation Applications
As this item is over the maximum webshop spend, please email us to purchase - email@example.com.
- 20,000 Watt amplifier with 4 flexible output channels and up to 5,900 Watts channel output
- LAKE digital signal processing for unparalleled loudspeaker management and system control
- Integrated 8x8 channels of dual redundant Dante* digital audio networking with AES67 support
- 4 x 4,400 Watts into 2 Ohms, 4 x 5,000 Watts into 2.67 Ohms, 4 x 4,400 Watts into 4 Ohms, 4 x 2,300 Watts into 8 Ohms, 4 x 1,150 Watts into 16 Ohms, 4 x 3,300 Watts into Hi-Z 70 V, 4 x 4,700 Watts into Hi-Z 100 V
- Proven and reliable Class-TD output stage with proprietary Intercooler high-efficiency cooling system
- Rational Power Management (RPM) provides total flexibility to allocate available power across all 4 output channels
- Best-in-class Power Factor Correction (PFC) with Current Draw Modelling reduces running costs and minimizes environmental impact
- Under-Voltage Limiting (UVL) for continued operation during severe mains supply voltage drops
- Dedicated on-board surveillance and load monitoring for mass notification applications
- Redundant audio inputs and on-board system surveillance for voice alarm systems
- CAFÉ (Configuring Amplifiers For the Environment) software for design, system planning, equipment planning, installation and commissioning
- Control and monitoring integration with 3rd-party matrix systems including MediaMatrix* and Q-Sys* via dedicated interfacing software
- Dedicated front-panel mute buttons for each amplifier channel with bicolour LED indication
- 4 “LAKE Class” analog input channels with Iso-Float ground isolation for reliable audio distribution
- 4 input channels of AES/EBU (AES3) digital audio supporting all standard sample rates up to 192 kHz with 24-bit resolution
- 2 Neutrik etherCON* RJ-45 ports provide dual redundant Dante interfaces and remote configuration via LAKE Controller and Dante Controller software
- Balanced analog and digital audio inputs and amplifier outputs on plug-in Phoenix* connectors
- Detachable Neutrik powerCON* cable rated at 250 V / 32 A with variety of wall plugs selectable on order
- Removable dust filter grille for increased air circulation and simple maintenance
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis including rear support brackets for ease of installation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
The D 200:4L is based on the same foundation of robust, high-power amplifier technologies as our renowned PLM Series – an amplifier platform with a proven record of reliability and sonic performance on the world’s most grueling concert tours and in
high-profile, large-scale installations.
With the D 200:4L, those same core technologies have been updated and refocused to provide the ultimate solution for the most demanding digitally networked installed sound applications – in stadia, arenas, theme parks, performing arts centers, racecourses and other large commercial sound installations.
In addition to legendary LAB GRUPPEN reliability and sonic excellence, the D Series incorporates newly refined outputs stage technologies along with installation-targeted hardware and software features that optimize amplifier system design and configuration. Together, these new technologies allow systems integrators to minimize both initial equipment costs and end users’ long-term energy consumption.
Rational Power Management (RPM)
At the core of the D Series platform is Rational Power Management (RPM), a proprietary LAB GRUPPEN technology that allows system designers and integrators unprecedented freedom to allocate the output power available on each channel for optimum performance with specific load conditions. RPM technology also enables the integrator to minimize initial equipment costs and reduce rack space requirement since with conventional installation amplifiers, it is often necessary to “over-specify” amplifiers to meet the maximum power demand on one channel, leaving excess power capacity wasted on the remaining channels. RPM reduces costly excess capacity by allowing re-allocation of output power capacity among the four channels - with each channel on the D 200:4L capable of delivering up to 5000 W power output, leaving any remaining available power to be allocated for less demanding loads.
CAFE for Green Credentials
The D 200:4L can be configured and monitored using the new CAFE (Configuring Amplifiers For the Environment) software suite. In addition to providing comprehensive system surveillance and configuration of RPM features, CAFE includes an innovative design aid – the Equipment Specification Predictor (ESP) – that provides tools for optimum specification of D Series units. ESP examines the system and load requirements and then supplies recommendations for the installation that include model and quantity of D Series units, heat generated, channel distribution, and current draw. The end result is accurate mains management and precise specification of cooling systems and UPS, when required.
The Power of LAKE Processing
All D Series LAKE versions provide extraordinary input flexibility, the legendary power of exclusive LAKE processing algorithms, comprehensive control and load monitoring via LAKE Controller, and seamless integration into Dante digital audio networks. In addition, by employing third-party middleware, D Series LAKE versions can be integrated into on other widely used networked digital matrix systems. All three D Series LAKE models incorporate four full-featured LAKE Processing modules, with four discrete channels of audio throughput input to output. Audio signals are selectable from four channels of analog (each with exclusive Iso-float ground isolation), four channels of AES3 digital, and eight dual redundant Dante networked digital inputs. Input signals are individually selectable for each channel, with programmable failover to analog. The full-featured, on-board LAKE processor includes group control with Raised Cosine™ MESA EQ™ asymmetric filters to match the responses of many loudspeaker systems. LimiterMax™ peak and RMS limiters set the industry standard for loudspeaker protection and sonic transparency.
Rational Power Management
RPM allows truly flexible allocation of the 20000 W of available power across all 4 channels of the D 200:4 to ensure the most efficient and rational use of amplifier inventory. With a each channel capable of up to 5000 W without bridging (losing channel count), leaving remaining power to be allocated across other channels as required, D 200:4 is capable of meeting the demands of all but the most power-hungry of performance install applications.
LAKE Processing with DANTE
The robust power platform of D Series works hand-in-glove with dual integrated LAKE Processing modules. LAKE features such as Raised Cosine Equalization™, Limiter Max™ peak and RMS limiters, and Iso-Float™ ground isolation. AES3 digital and dual-redundant Dante networked inputs are standard for compliance in mission-critical PA/VA applications.
Real World Green Credentials
The combination of unique power supply technologies providing class-leading and predictable low current draw to power output, and innovative CAFE software enable better mains management and allow substantial savings to be made on critical infrastructure such as cooling and UPS systems, lowering the overall installation and running costs of a venue audio system.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.